We look forward to greeting you at the XIX International Botanical Congress in 2017.
Abstract Submission for Oral Presentations Had Been Closed.
Deadline of Abstract Submission for Posters and Abstracts Only has been extended to March 15, 2017
The Botanical Society of China and Shenzhen Municipal People's Government will host the XIX International Botanical Congress in the Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center, Shenzhen, People's Republic of China (July 23-29,2017). The Congress will provide scientists and researchers throughout the world with the opportunity to present, discuss and critique their investigations. In addition to public, plenary and keynote lectures, we have scheduled more than 200 General Symposia covering all fields of plant sciences. Each symposium consists of either six presentations (one-session symposium) or 12 presentations (two-session symposium), with each being 20 minutes. If you are involved in any of the plant sciences, we urge you to submit an abstract for consideration for presentation.
1. In principle, each participant may be involved in no more than two symposia as organizers/speakers in addition to the invited Public, Plenary, and Keynote Lectures. However, multiple abstracts/posters are welcome.
2. Abstracts may be edited or withdrawn at any time before the official submission on the abstract submission site. Submitted abstracts can be withdrawn by clicking the "Delete" button before the abstract is accepted or before Abstract Submission closes. After that, abstract withdrawn must be conducted through e-mail to the congress secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The IBC 2017 Scientific Program Committee will select abstracts for either oral or poster presentations. Formal letters of invitation will be sent by email from the Congress Secretariat once the abstracts are accepted. All accepted abstracts will be published in the IBC2017 Abstract Book. Detailed instructions for the preparation of visual presentations and posters will be made available on the IBC 2017 Website in December 2016 along with scheduling notices.
4. All presenting authors are expected to register for the conference and pay related fees. Presenting authors who did not respond to the notification will be considered accepted and expected to present. Presenting authors may respond to the invitation online or by contacting the Congress Secretariat at +86-755-83073632.
1. All abstracts must be submitted with up to three selections of general symposia either in the same or different themes. If you do not find a general symposium that fit well with your abstract, select the "others" option.
2. Abstract titles are limited to 30 words or less. The title should be entered in litle case format. In general, you should capitalize the first letter of each word unless it is a preposition or article. Do italicize scientific names of organisms. Titles should not be bold.
3. Each author should be added separately to the submission to ensure proper listing. Please do not list the department/branch in the institution/affiliation field. One person must be identified as the presenting author.
4. All abstracts should be 500 words or less. When composing your text, be sure to initially use a word processor, and then save your abstract in advance. The abstract should not be typed into the online form in the event that the internet connection might be lost during entry. Do not include the title and authors of the abstract, references, graphics/images, and tables in the abstract text.
If you have any questions regarding visa application, please contact Miss Wenjiao Chen at email@example.com.