We look forward to greeting you at the XIX International Botanical Congress in 2017.
- Main Venue
- Second Venue
- Nomenclature Venue
The conference will be held at the Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center. It is located in the downtown area of Shenzhen, easily accessible by all sorts of transportation means from any corner of the city. Around it are many shopping malls, restaurants, hotels, and entertainment facilities, which make the area a pleasant place for visitors.
The Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center, designed by German architects, is one of the largest and most modern exhibition venues in the world. It has a total construction area of 280,000 square meters，comprises of 8 exhibition halls, 25 large and small meeting rooms, and 3 dining areas. With excellent supporting services, it can meet the need of large-scale exhibitions and activities.
How to get to the venue
1. From the Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport
1) Taxi: It takes around 40 minutes by taxi from the airport to the venue.
2) Airport Express:
Line 9, Take bus 9 from the airport bus station and get off at the Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center station.
Line 330A, From Shenzhen Airport to Hualian Mansion, Change Metro Line 1 To Convention and Exhibition Center
3) Metro: Take subway line 11 to Chegongmiao Station, change Line 1 to Convention and Exhibition Center Station. Go out from Exit D and go on foot for 150 meters to the venue.
2. From Shenzhen Railway Station (Luohu Railway Station)
1) By taxi: It takes around 20 minutes by taxi from the station to the venue.
2) By subway: Take subway line 1 and get off at Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center station. Get out the station from Exit D.
3. From Shenzhen North Railway Station
Take subway line 4 and get off at Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center station. Get out from Exit D and go on foot for 150 meters to the venue.
4. From Hong Kong International Airport
It may be more convenient for many international travelers to reach Shenzhen through Hong Kong International Airport, then taking a bus, ferry or train to Shenzhen. Details on transportation from Hong Kong to Shenzhen (and other ports on the mainland) are at http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/index.html. Those traveling from Hong Kong to Shenzhen by bus or train are also required to pass through immigration both entering and leaving Hong Kong. Those traveling by ferry from Hong Kong International Airport are not required to pass though immigration in Hong Kong – Go directly to the ferry terminal without exiting the airport. Do not pass through immigration and customs in Hong Kong. See details for ground transportation at
Everyone transferring from Hong Kong International Airport to Shenzhen has to pass through one of several ports of entry. Your choice depends on your arrival time and personal preference. Huanggang Port is open 24 hours, while the ports of Futian and Shenzhen Bay are open between 6:30 am and 12:00 pm.
After passing through immigration and customs, your route to the congress venue depends on your port of entry.
From Futian Port: take subway line 4 (operating 6:36 am to 11:06 pm) to the Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center station. Exit the station from Exit D to enter the Congress venue.
From Huanggang Port: take a taxi to the congress venue (about a 10 minute ride).
From Shenzhen Bay Port: take a taxi to the congress venue (about a 25 minute ride).
5. From the Baiyun International Airport of Guangzhou
1) By taxi: It takes around 2.5 hours by taxi from the airport to the venue.2) By bus: Take the Airport Express Shuttle Bus to Shenzhen. The terminal of the bus is at Bagualing Station. Take a taxi from there to the venue.
Please click the link below for more information about subway lines in Shenzhen.